- A 1-year subscription to “Cub Clues”, the newsletter of the Cub Club. “Cub Clues” is a bi-monthly 20-page technical newsletter. Each newsletter features an Events section; The Cub Doctor (sample article) column, by noted Cub authority, Clyde Smith, Jr., known as the Cub Doctor; Construction and Maintenance (sample article); Restoration and Modification (sample article); The Super Cub Page(s) (sample article); Short Subjects; and a For Sale, Wanted and Information Wanted section. Other feature articles include Cub Q & A and Around the Patch, which are contributed by our members.
- Free classified ad listings – For sale, Wanted and Information Wanted.
- Technical Manuals and Paperwork (337s and field approvals) for modifications - available for purchase.
- Over 400 blueprints for the E2 through the PA-18 - copies available for purchase.
- Technical assistance from the Cub Club and/or from our volunteer Cub Consultants.
- Access to a geographical list of Tail wheel Instructors and Mechanics in North America.
- All 180 back issues of Cub Clues, indexed and available in five 3 -ring binders for $225. The newsletters are an invaluable resource of information on restoration and maintenance. The index is also downloadable (see link) and keyword searches can be done which saves a world of time when researching articles.
- Cub Club forums at 3 Major Fly-Ins: Sentimental Journey, Lock Haven, PA, in June, Sun ‘n Fun, in Lakeland, FL in April and EAA AirVenture, Oshkosh, WI, in July.
One can join by using the membership form (downloadable below) and contacting us via mail, phone, fax, or email at:
1002 Heather Lane
Hartford, WI 53027
Membership dues are $35 USD US/Canada and $40 USD Foreign/airmail. Currently we have approximately 3000 members worldwide.
The Cub Club membership can be downloaded as an Adobe Acrobat pdf file by clicking the respective link below. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for free from Adobe.