Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Back Issues of Cub Clues

Back Issues of Cub Clues 2 weeks 2 days ago #899

I have been trying to purchase all back issues of Cub Clues and even talked with John and gave him my credit card information about a month ago. Now I can't get any response from anyone. Is the club still active. I still don't have the back issues
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Back Issues of Cub Clues 1 week 22 hours ago #900

mikell.victor281@gmail.com wrote:
I have been trying to purchase all back issues of Cub Clues and even talked with John and gave him my credit card information about a month ago. Now I can't get any response from anyone. Is the club still active. I still don't have the back issues

How many “Cub Clubs” have there been over the years? Answer - - The Cub Club is as active as it appears by this website. Below is a list from start to now. By this I mean beginning with the founder of the Cub Club.

No 1
John Bergeson
Cub Club Inc
www.cub-club.com
From No 1 May 1984
End No 101 Nov/Dec 2000

No 2
Sharon & Steve Krog
Cub Club
www.cubclub.org
From No 102 Jan/Feb 2001
End No 175 Mar/Apr 2013

No 3
Dana and Paul Osmanski
The Cub Club
new.cubclub.org
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
From No 176 May/June 2013
To No 179 Nov/Dec 2013

No 4
Sharon & Steve Krog
Cub Club
www.cubclub.org
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
From No 180 Mar/Apr 2014
To No 186 Jan/Feb 2016 (as of this writing)

My set of Cub Clues may be the only complete set in existence. I don't have the technical savvy to produce them electronically for the website so they can be downloaded. But I'm willing to make them available for someone interested in taking on this task. By making them available I don't mean I'm willing to send them off for this purpose. They are not leaving my possession in Bedford Indiana.. My phone is 812 275-5269. Thanks.
Last Edit: 5 days 2 hours ago by donaldghenderson@msn.com.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds