Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sentimental Journey 2019

Sentimental Journey 2019 1 month 2 days ago #925

• J4coupe
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All
I am planning to finally make the trip across the pond to Lock Haven for the Sentimental Journey 2019, via New York for the wife of course. The main reason is to gather information so that I can complete my J4A cub coupe. Originally N26198 now G-AFZA. She was damaged in a ground accident 12th April 2002. Not me!
So if there are any J4's intending to fly in then I would very much like to meet up. I need a close look at the windscreen installation and door frame trims mainly. I did not get hold of the aircraft in a complete state. It had been extensively dismantled by the time it got to me with parts missing.
Also if there are any members in the Lock Haven area, please feel free to get in touch as local knowledge would be very helpful.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sentimental Journey 2019 1 month 1 day ago #926

• johnhofmann
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
There are usually at least two or three J4s in attendance at Lock Haven. Dan Fogle is one and another one or two are usually there. I can get you in touch with Dan if you would like. Jim Dyer of Univair is restoring a J4. He will be there and is a good source of information.

Merry Christmas,
-john-

Sentimental Journey 2019 1 month 1 day ago #927

• J4coupe
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you John.
I thought Jim might have finished his by now. I did visit him a couple of time when I was with friends in Denver. I have also been in touch with Roger Pepperell, who has given me some help. I just need to decide the best way to get from NY to Lock Haven.
Happy Xmas.
Thanks again
Roger
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds