- A 1-year subscription to “Cub Clues”, the newsletter of the Cub Club. “Cub Clues” is a bi-monthly 20-page technical newsletter. Each newsletter features an Events section; The Cub Doctor (sample article) column, by noted Cub authority, Clyde Smith, Jr., known as the Cub Doctor; Construction and Maintenance (sample article); Restoration and Modification (sample article); The Super Cub Page(s) (sample article); Short Subjects; and a For Sale, Wanted and Information Wanted section. Other feature articles include Cub Q & A and Around the Patch, which are contributed by our members.
- Free classified ad listings – For sale, Wanted and Information Wanted.
- Technical Manuals and Paperwork (337s and field approvals) for modifications - available for purchase.
- Over 400 blueprints for the E2 through the PA-18 - copies available for purchase.
- Technical assistance from the Cub Club and/or from our volunteer Cub Consultants.
- Access to a geographical list of Tail wheel Instructors and Mechanics in North America.
- All 161 back issues of Cub Clues, indexed and available in five 3 -ring binders for $225. The newsletters are an invaluable resource of information on restoration and maintenance. The index is also downloadable (see link) and keyword searches can be done which saves a world of time when researching articles.
- Cub Club forums at 3 Major Fly-Ins: Sentimental Journey, Lock Haven, PA, in June, Sun ‘n Fun, in Lakeland, FL in April and EAA AirVenture, Oshkosh, WI, in July.