Welcome to the new Cub Club Members Only Section. Currently, the member section includes a traditional forum and a social networking community.
With this new website is a new way to access the members only content.
If you are a new member joining from the web, you choose your own username and password when you sign up. When visiting in the future you may use this username/password combination to login. There are several places on the site to login, including the home page and the member community page.
If you are a current member, ported from one of the previous websites or joined by paper application you have been added into the system automatically. The following procedure will log you in:
- Now that you have your username, head to the login area either on the home page or the member community page.
- Select the "Forgot your password?" link and enter your email address.
- You will be sent an email message containing a link to click and a verification code.
- Enter your username (email address or whatever you have chosen if modified) and the verification code and click "Submit."
- You will be directed to a page where you choose and verify your new password.
- Enter your username/password and click "Log In" to enter the members section
- In the future, you may use this combination to login. If you ever get stuck, repeat the above procedure to get back in.